Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 200ft Super 8 cartridge

  1. #1
    Prop
    Guest Prop's Avatar

    Post

    Is it possible to find 200ft Super 8 reloadable cartridge or is it imposible?

    And I realy wonder whats the difference between Vision and surveillance film stock?

    ------------------

  2. #2
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    That's the one thing I really wish Kodak would make again, is the 200ft cart.
    Vision is VisionT, and Surveilance stock is EXR, not visionT.
    So it is different, although I haven't shot both, so I can't tell you all the details.
    If you go to Kodak's website, you can view the descriptions and specs of each though.

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  3. #3
    mattias
    Guest mattias's Avatar

    Post

    are you sure? i talked to somebody at kodak in sweden, and they said the surveillance cartridges had the vision stock in them. i'll have a look at the web site...

    /matt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •